Friday, January 30, 2009

FC5

Arbonne's new products have arrived and I have been using them now for 3 days.  I am a 48 year old woman who still has oily skin and suffers from acne.  I have always had acne, been on acutane twice.  Nothing has worked on my skin.  When I came across Arbonne, I tried all the skin care lines and ended up using something from each line.  My skin drastically improved, but still wasn't perfect.  Since I have been using this new technology, invented by Peter Matravers, my skin is glowing!  I don't mean looks good, I mean GLOWING!  I cannot be happier with this new line and I am once again thrilled to be working for a company that is constantly improving products.  It is so great to have people comment on my skin.  This new product line is going to fly, fly, fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment