Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A new competitor to Arbonne

Today I received an email from a fellow small business owner and friend, Mike Desko, about a product line he heard about last night.  He wanted me to know about my competition.  I appreciate all of these alerts, it is so much better for me to be informed of my customers other choices.

The brand Mike spoke of is Pevonia Botanica.  I researched their website and here is what I came up with.  They share some of Arbonne philosophies toward green products, recycling packages, botanical ingredients, against animal cruelty.  They do not specifically address whether or not they use animal products or by-products so I cannot address this issue.  Nor do they make any claims about being vegetarian.  Arbonne is vegetarian, paraben free, kosher and developed without any of the known carcinogens that many companies are still using.

Now about the cost difference.  Pevonia prices are in the same price range as Arbonne at retail.  When you purchase the $29 preferred client, Arbonne is much more cost effective.  Pevonia is only sold at spas, Arbonne is delivered to your door.  And only Arbonne will give you purchase with purchases at certain price points, bonuses, 50% off opportunities and when you host a show in your home, you can earn up to 80% off your order.

Arbonne also offers you the opportunity to become a distributor and have access to unlimited income potential.   Please check my website at www.LynnRawson.myarbonne.com for more info on how Arbonne can change your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment