Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are Life dreams fictional or a reality?

As children, we are taught to believe we can achieve anything.  We are told to dream big, because without dreams we have nothing.  How many of us are still dreaming?  Do you still set your goals for what you want to accomplish in your life?  Do you set goals for where you want your life to be in one, two or five years?

I had quit dreaming.  I was a stay at home mom, living in my dream home, in my dream neighborhood, surrounded by good friends and neighbors and living in bliss.  My husband's job was secure, my kids were healthy and life was good.  Then it happened!  BAM!  I read an article about Retiring Rich in Money Magazine.  Life wasn't so grand anymore.  I had realized that with all we had, we still didn't have enough money to retire with our current standard of living AND send our kids to college.  

I realized that something had to change.  I was either going to have to get a J.O.B. or start cutting back.  Neither option appealed to me.  Then along came Arbonne.  It encompassed everything I had already been putting into practice about living Green, chemical free, etc.  It also offered the opportunity for me to work when my kids were at school.  Wow!  

It has now been a little of 2 years.  I am dreaming again.  I have set goals!  I know where my life is headed and each day I take a step in that direction.  I have been able to help friends reach their goals.  I have shown friends how to bring more money into their lives without putting kids into daycare.  

Since then, I have won an awards trip to Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas for my entire family, I have received jewelry as rewards, and I have begun earning a residual income!  I am forever grateful for the Money Magazine article.

No comments:

Post a Comment